Withdraw funder under your Iqama/Muqeem Card

Now Ministry of Interior provide you a facility to withdraw fund like Driving license fee, Transfer Sponsorship, or any such kind of fee you paid  under your Iqama/Muqeem Card and it is still in your fund you can easily refund through very simple procedure.


If you want to know how much fund you have under Iqama  click here and if you want to withdraw your funds follow the below steps.



Step 1

First of all log in your net banking following banks provide the refunding facility.

  • National Commercial Bank (NCB)
  • The Saudi British Bank  (SABB)
  • Al-Rajhi Bank
  • Holland Bank
  • Riyad Bank
  • Arab National Bank (ANB)
  • Banque Saudi Fransi
  • The Saudi Investment Bank (SAIB)

Step 2

After logging in click on Government payment or MOI Services . Now select Alien Control service from available services drop down list. For more detail see the below image.




Step 3

Now click select your desired refund service from available services like Issue new Iqama, Issue New Iqama for Wife of a citizen, Renew Iqama, Replace Iqama, Change of Occupation, Transfer sponsorship, Exit Reentry Visa etc. For further detail see the following image.



Step 4

Now enter your Iqama Number in certain textbox of id number and click on submit. After submitting request you get refund within 3 days.




About Saudi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *